Acrobat Options...

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Thu Mar 27 14:12:50 PDT 2008

Precisely - there is a physical layout diagram that must print at the exact size.  I could care less if they want to scale the VIEW of the PDF online, but it has to print correctly.

To my mind, making PDF arbitrarily scalable is the off-beat.  I want to create an electronic version that exactly mimics the original printed version.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com