watermark on Framemaker pages

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:35:34 PDT 2008

Easy ones:
* Create a text line on a master page and rotate it.
* Create a text frame on a master page (better for multiple lines) and
rotate that.
* Create a graphic containing the text (or rotate the text at this
point) and import that to a master page and rotate the graphic.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358