Acrobat Pro reviewing tools bug?

Tina Ricks kristina.ricks at verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 10:31:06 PDT 2008

I'm trying to attach a PDF (created in Frame 8) for email review using
Acrobat Pro. I've had good luck so far, and all seems to be working as
advertised, until I get to one particular PDF. This is a long book, created
from Frame's File > Save As PDF setting. I just created it, this is a new
file.

In Acrobat Pro, I select Review & Comment > Attach for Email Review (as I
have done with several other PDF files created from Frame. it worked fine
before).

I get the Send by Email for Review Step 1 window, click Next, and then:

"This file cannot be part of an initiated review because it contains
comments from an active Email-Based Review. Please choose another."

But this is a new file. There aren't any comments in it-I just created it.
It's not part of another email based review. I sent a copy of a file with
this name to someone a few days ago. is Acrobat interpreting that this file
has already been sent, so  I can't send it again? Somehow, some flag is
being set in this file and I don't know how to fix it. Ideas?

Tina Ricks

Editor, Trial Guides

tina at trialguides.com