FM 8.0 Image color glitch

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Thu May 1 10:58:15 PDT 2008

Hi Valerie,
Are any of the problem images rotated in your Frame document? In other
words, they display in landscape mode in Photoshop, and you turn them 90
degrees to portrait mode in Frame.
In my experience that produces the effect you describe.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
Bolton, Ontario, Canada