Structure to non-structure.

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri May 2 05:07:44 PDT 2008

Special > Remove Structure From Flow

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hello Framers.

Think me nuts but is there an easy way to convert a structured document
to non-structured?

The original doc was converted directly from Word to structured.

The reason I am asking is that I am involved in a panic project where we
might not have a working structured document by the time the TOC and
index are due.

My plan is to use a non-structured doc with para tags to make Index and
TOC. I will have a very good draft and can adjust if we have a problem
at the end.

I know this sounds insane but I have learned that it works and it gives
time to develop a good index before the last day of the project.

Thanks

Les.