Remove Overrides...doesn't

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Fri May 2 10:34:00 PDT 2008

I have an obnoxious master page that prompts me to Remove Overrides every time I
return to the body page. When I receive the Page Layout Warning, I dutifully
click "Remove Overrides." I see no visible change in the document. When I go
back to the master page and return to the body page view, I get the same error
message. Nothing by way of explanation, mind you. "Frame are not amused by your
vile master page, little man. Remedy it at once, and trouble us not for
explanation!"

Have any of you encountered/conquered this one in your Framely peregrinations?

Thanks,

--William