Remove Overrides...doesn't

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Fri May 2 13:05:07 PDT 2008

Art suggested outputting to Mif and reopening, but I licked this thing before he
could get back to me.

The page I was working with was a book cover with a couple of frames on the
master and a couple more in the body. The body page frames were tagged B and C,
which did not appear anywhere else in the entire document. So, I removed these
tag names and toggled off auto-connect.

Problem solved.

--W