What is a text inset?

Tammy Van Boening Tammy.VanBoening at healthlanguage.com
Tue May 6 08:28:01 PDT 2008

Actually, you don't need an anchored frame, but you do need an anchor in
both the text inset file and the container file to anchor the text inset
into the text flow. And, Rene is correct - for optimum results, a text
inset must use the exact same formats (paragraph, character, etc.) as
the container file into which it is imported. Dennis, I work with text
insets all the time and have done many presentations on them. If you're
interested, I can send you a presentation (PPT and chapter) that details
all the ins and outs of text insets. Just let me know.

TVB