OT: Adobe PS3 drivers

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed May 7 08:32:44 PDT 2008

We are in the process of updating our PostScript color printer. Only a
few seem to be offering true Adobe PS3 printers, but one of the agents
(with a brand that seems to offer either one of true Adobe PS3 or a
PS3 emulator) says that Adobe no longer provides drivers, only
licenses for third parties to make those, resulting in diminishing
offers of printers with the "Adobe PS3" logo.

Can anyone on the list confirm this or explain this? (Dov? Shlomo?)

Thank you,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Air Atlanta Icelandic

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.