Framemaker Uses

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed May 7 09:23:39 PDT 2008

The company I work for, Aeris Communications, Inc., is in the telecom
industry, providing Machine-2-Machine networks across North America
(USA, Canada and Mexico).

We produce our interface API documentation, various white papers, etc.,
using FrameMaker. I am the only user of it here (but we are looking for
a Sr. Tech Writer contractor in Marketing who would use it).

Many small papers and documents (generally 5 to 20 pages each) in the
Marketing department are done with Word 2003 and 2007.

No website stuff, no books (unless you consider one of my larger 200
page API document to be a book :)), no famous writers writing
spine-chillers, no magazines ...