Title of document in Acrobat title bar

Wed May 7 10:38:07 PDT 2008

Linda G. Gallagher wrote:

> FM 7.0
> Acrobat 8.x
>
> I thought that the Acrobat picked up the title for the title bar from
the
> book file's File Info in in FM. I've put the title I want to File
Info,
> but
> it's the FM book file name that displays in the Acrobat title bar.
>
> How can I change this? Of course, I have to deliver the final PDF file
> today. :o

In Acrobat 7, it's on the Initial View tab of the Document Properties
dialog. Under Window Options, Show defaults to File Name. Change it to
Document Title.

I don't know how to do it automatically from FM (maybe MicroType
Timesavers?), but would like to. :-)

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer