Book file too big

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:04:10 PDT 2008

Because it keeps stopping at the same place, Rick's suggestion that
the page probably has some content on it that's causing your problem
is probably right on. Look at the page and see if there are any
imported graphics, unresolved cross refs.... anything that is not
quite right.

Unless you're on a really underpowered machine without enough temp
space to create working files, FM isn't anywhere near maxxed out....

It'd be helpful if you'd basic trouble shooting info such as your OS,
version of Frame, version of Acrobat, and any network info that may
apply.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com