Document control

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed May 7 13:39:15 PDT 2008

You need to use version control software like CVS or subversion. Then
you submit all source files to a network directory visible to all Tech
Writers. Then each TW has to checkout the file in order to work on it
and check it back in when finished. All you have to do is look in the
version control software and it displays who the doc is checked out to.

Gillian