Adobe PS3 drivers

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu May 8 04:02:24 PDT 2008

Dov,

Thank you. Yes, this answers my question. I will forward this to the
Canon printers/photocopiers agent.

Also thanks to Mike Wickham. It is a Xerox Phaser 7300DT we are replacing.
Ricoh/Nashuatec/Gestetner/Rex Rotary/Infotec and some of Lanier are
all the same thing, all owned by Ricoh Group, IIRC.

Best regards,

Bodvar

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.