Trados support of FrameMaker 8

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu May 8 05:31:35 PDT 2008

Hi,

Finally the Trados support was willing to check my
argumentation. They found a Trados hotfix for apostrophes,
which fixes also my problem with the incorrect encoding
of umlauts.
http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2n/index.aspx?c=&cpc=&cid=&cat=&catURL=&r=0.266601145267487
In the knowledge base search for these words:
apostrophes grave accent 1603

Thanks also to Diane Gaskill for her support.

Best regards

Winfried