Copy of Framescript by Rick Quattro for sale ?

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu May 8 10:22:00 PDT 2008

Okay, my apologies, folks ...

Based on an e-mail I received (for a source of the PDF version of Rick's book), I went looking and realized that my PDF copy is because I bought the book a while back from Scriptorium, and the PDF is on the CD that came with the book.

I also note that Scriptorium has it marked as "Out Of Print" too: http://store.scriptorium.com/items/books/framescript-a-crash-course-bk_fscript-detail.htm?1=1

Rick (since you are on this list), would you consider putting this version of the book (i.e., the PDF file) into the public domain for people to use, since your new book is in the works? Or, so you have another source for the book?