Framemaker Books

Asztalos, Arpad arpad.asztalos at medtronic.com
Thu May 8 00:25:03 PDT 2008

Dear Deidre,

The Classroom in a Book is a good one, I have learnt the basics of FM from that one. Now it is in use of my brother, he is studying FM from it, I can recommend it.

Árpád Asztalos

Hungarian Linguist

Medtronic - Technical Literature Group (TLi)

Endepolsdomein 5
6229 GW Maastricht
The Netherlands

+31 43 3856932