Display of pages

Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security) David.Chinell at GE.com
Thu May 8 08:44:14 PDT 2008

Hi:

I posted awhile ago asking about the learning curve for FrameMaker. I'm
starting to train myself with O'Keefe's book and Classroom in a Book.

But one thing about the page display in FrameMaker's workspace really
distracts me -- it's the way the left and bottom edges of the page seem
to run into the ruler area without demarcation. I'm just used to seeing
a little gray between the edge of the page and the window features.

Is there any way to establish that?

Bear