Questions about look and feel.

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri May 9 11:39:57 PDT 2008

> > In general, serif fonts are "better" for printed works. Sans serif
fonts
> > are "better" for screen displays, but, I could be wrong...regards,
>
> I agree. And would note that the Wheildon studies were done well
before the
> advent of the Web, so the book has no comment about viewing text on
screen.
> I would also note that the original poster said his documents had no
"web
> page formats."

Correct! No web page formats. These are PDF technical documents for
API's and the like - the expectations are that people would use PDF
Readers to look at them on their screens, or print pages (or the entire
document) as needed for reference.

The use from Acrobat Readers is encouraged, since I use hyperlinks to
take people to various places within the same document for detailed
explanations of items, for example.