Convert HTML files to FrameMaker files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 12 06:45:04 PDT 2008

I think you can do most of the conversion yourself, if you're just
talking about standard  paragraph formats (HTML's H1 to a Frame
Heading1, for instance) and character formats (Italic to Emphasis, or
Strong to Bold).

Pick up one of the several paragraph mapping tools, set up a map
table, and have at it...

Automate with FrameScript, if necessary.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358