What version of Frame to Get Started ?

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 17:49:12 PDT 2008

Amen to that.

Some additional caveats: even if you do everything exactly as Jeremy suggests below, you're still at risk. And you would be wise not to count on either eBay or PayPal to provide much help. If you buy an academic version even though the vendor has said it's not, eBay seems to view this as a case of mismatched expectations between buyer and seller, which is not its problem. And if you attempt to block a credit card payment to PayPal, be prepared for unremitting and increasingly unpleasant letters and emails.

My hard won advice is don't even think about buying software on eBay unless you know and trust the vendor. It's not worth the risk.

...Susan