FrameMaker 8.0.3 Update Now Available (POSSIBLE WORKAROUND)

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Fri May 16 08:25:48 PDT 2008

What I did what start Frame. Checked for update, and once the update window
came up I closed Frame. Once I did this it loaded just fine.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout & Translation Consulting
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (336)922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493
http://www.a2z-pub.com