Frame and Distiller Crash

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:47:53 PDT 2008

I think this was pretty common in the "0" release, but was fixed
pretty quickly. And it didn't affect everyone, so there may have been
some file content or organization that contributed to it. Assuming
this is the same bug (cause never really was IDed, I don't believe),
it was fixed in the first patch releases for both Acrobat and Frame 8.

The work around was to make sure that Generate Tagged PDF was turned On.

However, assuming you can download them with an eval copy, the better
solution would be to download (or let Adobe Update attempt to) and
install the updates.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.