Framemaker uses

Richard Pesant Richard.Pesant at shimadzu.ca
Fri May 16 14:22:10 PDT 2008

Actually, there are 2 major problems with Word's autonumbering feature. The
first one is setting it up properly, for which we do have control. The
second one is stability, for which we have absolutely no control. From my
own experience, I have not yet found a way to get stable numbering in a Word
doc. Period. On the other hand, this is one of Frame's great advantage.
Stability.

Richard Pesant