Framemaker uses

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 15:23:10 PDT 2008

Art Campbell, who is clearly in Friday mode, wrote:

> I'm surprised that no one has commented on how well the FM CDs
> function as mini-Frisbees.
> Get a good spin on one and you can sail it clear across a software
> engineering lab...
> And they make good coasters.

Well, CDs and DVDs do work pretty well as flying disks (but not as
as a Frisbee®, thank you), but I have always thought that they make
*lousy* coasters. It's inevitable that at least some of the condensation
that any self-respecting coaster is supposed to contain just runs
through the center hole onto the underlying table, ruining the fine
patina forever.