Haven't we learnt anything about usability? [was "Re: default"reply-to-all" "]

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun May 18 19:25:49 PDT 2008

This looks like it is heading towards a general religious war. Kinda
pointless. We have people on both sides clearly - *maybe* with even
rational arguments for their position!

May I simply suggest that you and Paul (and others who want that e-mail
client behavior) simply do a "Reply to All" *each and every time* you
want to reply to a Frame Users List message, and you will get the effect
you want?

And the others (myself included) who want "Reply" to go to *just* the
sender (to behave like every other e-mail we get and client we use) will
get the effect we want?

Regards,