FrameMaker Uses

Steven Miller Steven.Miller at marketlive.com
Mon May 19 15:08:32 PDT 2008

Just to add to the list, I have used FrameMaker for years to create
"J-cards" for cassette mix tapes (and later jewelcase inserts for mix
CDs) that I make for friends. FrameMaker makes it easy to format text
and images exactly as I want them for these projects *and* I can
generate LOP lists of songs I've sent to a particular friend to whom
I've sent many tapes/CDs so I don't send duplicates.  I pretty much
jumped directly from WordStar to FrameMaker for all of my personal-use
document projects...