Ignore missing files on open not possible

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 20 07:27:13 PDT 2008

Klaus,

With all respect, this looks and sounds as if it's a configuration
problem on the laptop, not a FM bug or issue. Something isn't
identical...

Are the Windows user name and group memvership set up exactly the same
on both machines? Exactly, letter / case matches?

The FM setup is the same? Can you copy maker.ini file from one to the
other and nothing breaks? (BTW, there is a 8.0.3 patch out now...)

Virus checker is the same on both systems?

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358