TimeSavers

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue May 20 10:02:23 PDT 2008

I use it to do two main things, but I know it can do more:

- Collapse bookmarks so only the chapter titles show

- Make sure the file opens to the first page of the PDF

I'll add that the TimeSavers menu in FM and GUI interface in the latest
version make using it a breeze. I had an older version that was not quite as
enjoyable to use.

[Just a satisfied customer.]

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates