RE turkish sortorder

Milan Davidovic milan.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:24:39 PDT 2008

Problem solved; the answer is in the User Guide, and it's fairly
clear. I had to look up the Danish alphabet, then use it on the
reference page to re-order the index group titles and to replace the
<$alphabetics> building block.

Of course, if someone knows an easier way I could have done this, or
knows of any pitfalls inherent in changing sort order (other than the
obvious one of getting the order wrong), you response would be
helpful.

Thanks again...   Milan