Conditional Text Just Won't Go Away

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Thu May 22 07:23:10 PDT 2008

"...but surely track changes doesn't spontaneously turn itself on... and
then apply to only part of a document?"

I have learned that when diagnosing any given issue, it is best to leave
open all possibilities until they have each been ruled out empirically
or the issue has been resolved.

Once again, as one of my old computers gurus said, "95% of this stuff
can be explained."