Disappearing Paragraph Tags from status bar

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu May 22 15:07:19 PDT 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008 14:39:10 -0700, Doug <dougsfwriter at gmail.com> wrote:

>At one point, I did have the trial version installed.  I don't see it
>listed in the Add or Remove Programs window, though.  I do, however,
>have Mif2Go commands on the FrameMaker File menu.  Did I not properly
>uninstall it?

No, not if the commands are still there.  You have to remove
m2rbook.dll and m2gframe.dll from your frame\fminit\plugins
directory, and delete .cache there, while Frame is *not*
running.

However, we show the ID only when you *shift*-click in a para;
when you do anything else at all, that's cleared and you get
the normal status bar back.  Maybe you only removed one DLL,
m2gframe.dll, so that the plugin was left in a broken state?