Of Templates and Legacy Docs

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Fri May 23 11:49:45 PDT 2008

If you're just changing the names of the tags, or consistently
reassigning some tags as other tags, consider saving the files as MIF
and doing a search-and-replace on the tag names.

Is this a $0 solution?  well, there's a cost involved in learning
enough MIF to do it. If you can spare a week or so, that's probably all
you'd need (depending on the complexity of the problem). Then there's
the time it takes to alter the MIF files.

Are you _sure_ you can't find $200?