Of Templates and Legacy Docs

Rene S. rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 18:14:33 PDT 2008

I do have SPS Paragraph Tools and Character Tools, and they're extremely
useful and easy to use.

Rick Quatro also has a plugin (FindChangeSpecial) that does onesies of
condition tag and other changes, as well as a script FindChangeSpecialBatch
that allows bulk processing of remapping and deleting all kinds of stuff
from paragraph and character formats to variables to condition tags and lots
of other stuff, all in one fell swoop. If memory serves, I think it handles
cross-references, too.... (Rick?)

There was another post recently about a condition tag remapper that Ian
Hawkins is developing that checks to see if the condition is in use.

Martin at Golehtek.com has some plugins, too, that you might find useful.

HTH
Rene Stephenson