Of Templates and Legacy Docs

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat May 24 02:50:49 PDT 2008

At 21:14 -0400 23/5/08, Rene S. wrote:

>I do have SPS Paragraph Tools and Character Tools, and they're extremely
>useful and easy to use.

Echo this: these plug-ins will do tag name mapping for you and cost pocket-money. A huge vote of thanks to Steve Kubis for providing them at such reasonable prices. I have in the past included licences for SP plug-ins in client packs at my own expense, and count Paragraph, Character, Table Tools  and Autotext plug-ins as essential for any serious FrameMaker installation.

We few stalwart Mac FrameMaker users are very limited in the choice of plug-ins available to us, so this is a double benefit.

--
Steve