Converting to XHTML

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:08:53 PDT 2008

It's possible that Jeremy at Omsys didn't see your support request
email because of the US Memorial Day holiday weekend, but he's likely
to reply soon, or to this thread. support at omsys.com

To answer your question, you can pick the "split" points in the large
file by defining the action you want the program to take when it
encournters a specific tag, usually a Heading1, or 2, or maybe a
Title. There's a section of the ini file that defins this.
The default action is to split the file to create separate html pages
at those points.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.