Optimize preview of EPS files?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed May 28 08:03:53 PDT 2008

Hi Yves,

Years ago I worked with a group migrating from Unix FrameMaker with
Postscript display systems to Windows. As you can imagine, they were
horrified by low-res EPS previews. I used a program called Transverter Pro
to add high-res TIFF previews to their EPS files. Transverter Pro can
process batches of files with a single command.

Their web site (http://www.techpool.com/tpro.html) says that the product is
discontinued, but it looks like you still may be able to download it.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com