IS THIS POSSIBLE AT ALL

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 04:18:36 PDT 2008

Hello Framers,
here I'm presenting an impossible task. :-).
I have a 300 pages document which consists of 9 sections. I need to generate an index for it. Page number format should look like this: X-PP, where X is a section number and PP - page number. Had I separate files, that would not be a problem - make a book and off you go. I have 1 and I don't want split it for certain reasons.
So, is there a way to accomplish this numbering in one file? I know in InDesign that is totally possible with Section'ing the document. What about Frame?

Michael