Separating Color and B&W pages for printing

Steve Nolte steve at noltefamily.org
Thu May 29 06:44:48 PDT 2008

Has anyone created a process in either standard or structured FM to
automatically separate the color pages from the B&W so they can be sent to
separate printers? Due to the high cost and slower printing speed of the
color printer, we need to separate these pages to minimize both the costs
and printing time.

At this time, we generate a PDF and manually create 2 separate PDF files to
send to the B&W and Color printers. I believe there is a better option and
am hoping someone has already done it and is willing to share their
solution. We're open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

--
Steve