Basic question- Visio to Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:44:48 PDT 2008

The accepted way to do this was to import Visio files as OLE objects,
however OLE didn't always work reliably, especially if you were doing
several files. Just lately, after installing XP SP3, even that limited
method quit working for me and several others who have reported
problems.

If I were you, I'd print to a PDF from Visio or SaveAs a graphic
format from Visio and import the resulting file as a referenced file.

Art

_

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.