publishing problems for Kazakh

Anneke von den Hoff a.vondenhoff at tedopres.com
Fri May 30 00:14:38 PDT 2008

Hi Art,

Thank you for your response to my message.
I have installed the font on all locations I could think of, and the Acrobat set-up knows all of them.
(I always assumed that when my software knows the font, the printer does also....)

But the character still don't print.
The funny thing is that it is just only 1 character from the font that is resulting in a blanc.
All other typical Kazakh characters from the font are printed. It is as if the printer cannot access this character in the font, that it is in an illegal position (if this is at least possible??).
I am really puzzeled here.

Best regards
Anneke