Help for Tracking Api Client warning dialog on FM 8 launch

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:58:01 PDT 2008

When launching Framemaker, a message dialog with the following content
displays:

Uninstalled copy of the Tracking Api Client! Please install it before using.
[OK]

I have searched the Web and the Adobe forum and support sites to find what
plug-in this refers to. I can't find anything I can recognize in maker.ini
to change.

The message when closed on OK has no effect I'm aware of in using Frame.
Still, the behavior is annoying, and I'd like to resolve it.

If someone knows what this refers to, please advise. Thanks!

--
Valerie Lipow
vallipow at gmail.com