Sorting: Ignoring periods

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Nov 3 06:30:33 PST 2008

Hi Darren,

Instead of a list of paragraphs, you could use FrameScript to insert a
custom marker in each of these paragraphs. The custom marker would have the
paragraph's text, but it would have the sort string in square brackets
without the period. The script could be run on the entire book, making it
virtually automatic; or it could run automatically whenever you update the
book and generate the index.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267