Sorting: Ignoring periods

Robert Evans Robert.Evans at arc.com
Mon Nov 3 09:56:24 PST 2008

Hi Darren,

I'm not sure if you've fixed your problem yet - I think I may not have
received all the posts, but, if you're working on an APL (and not an
IX), then all you need to do is add a space AND a period to your
IgnoreCharsAPL paragraph on the APL Reference page.

Once gotcha is that the space cannot go at the end of the paragraph. I
put "space" & "." at the start, and it sorted in the way you wanted.

Regards

Rob Evans