Wild Card Searches

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:25:55 PST 2008

Hi All,

I am using Frame 8 and I would like to take advantage of the wild card
search functionality.  For example, I discovered that I could strip out
empty paragraph tags by using \P\p.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to
find much documentation about this feature.

This leads me to the following questions.

1. Does anyone know some good documentation about creating wild card
searches in FrameMaker?  I found some basic information about the different
characters you can use to create one, but very little about constructing
useful searches.
2. In addition, what wild card searches does everyone use?

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini