long target names in xref dialog

Dave Reynolds dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
Tue Nov 11 11:36:48 PST 2008

I have used Resource Hacker with Frame 6 and 8 to resize various dialog
boxes, including the cross reference dialog.  It's a very useful tool.
And, yes, back up the fmdlg.dll before messing with it.  Just in case!
Let me know if you need any help with this.

Cheers

Dave

--

Dave Reynolds                         Phone: (64) (3) 358 1029
Senior Technical Author               Fax: (64) (3) 359 4632
Tait Electronics Ltd                  Email: dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
PO Box 1645
Christchurch
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.