EXTENSIS USERS?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:04:08 PST 2008

If you're using it to avoid font substitutions, it's unlikely to work
with FM because FM does its own font substitutions (which you can
control by editing the maker.ini file) and I think Suitcase tries to
work at the OS level --- so it's unlikely to know what's happening
inside each application.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com