"Different font metrics"

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Thu Nov 13 11:40:47 PST 2008

I am getting the following message from FrameMaker when attempting to open
a document to which we have recently added some Japanese characters:

Document named functions.fm is formatted with different font metrics (for
example, different character widths or kerning).
Does anyone have any idea what this means and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance,
Rick Spiegel

   NOTICE  from Ab Initio: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.