Mif2Go: removing CRLF from CodeStore content

JIm Owens jowens at magma.ca
Mon Nov 17 06:12:36 PST 2008

 The Frame source does not contain the CRLF. It's added when Mif2Go
processes the paragraph (presumably to provide breaks in the HTML, so
as not to overwhelm the browser with a long line).
 On Mon 17/11/08  8:41 AM , "Art Campbell" art.campbell at gmail.com
sent:
 Have you tried a simple S&R in Frame? P and or p in the Find field
 usually work to locate the endbeginning of a para....
 You may also be able to select a CR-LF combination, copy it, and
Find
 characters on the clipboard.
 Art
 Art Campbell
                           art.campbell at gmail.com [1]
                                                       No disclaimers
apply.
                                                                DoD
358
 On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:10 AM, JIm Owens  wrote:
 >  I'm processing the content of a CodeStore. The content contains
CRLF.
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/art.campbell%40gmail.com

 > Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com [6].
Visit