Globally Replace Tag Directories?

Wed Nov 26 07:51:48 PST 2008

Nancy Allison wrote:

> I know I can set up one chapter with just the tags I need. Then I can
go
> into each chapter,  manually delete all tags, and save the chapter.
From
> the Book file, I can then import all tags from my one good chapter
into
> all the other chapters.
>
> But . . . I don't want to! Too much work!

And you shouldn't have to!

In addition to the Clean Import plugin already mentioned, check out
Paragraph Tools from Silicon Prairie Software
(www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html). Even though there's some
overlap in functionality, I recommend getting both (plus other
Electropubs and Silicon Prairie plugins).

These tools are so inexpensive, you'll recoup the investment in time
saved the first day or two that you use them.

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.